Deliver Christian spiritual guidance, teaching, encouragement, counseling, ministry, and mentoring to incarcerated individuals, their families, and prison chaplains. Provide a ‘transitional house’, support, and direction to help parolees reenter society.
- Demonstration of genuine love, passion, and discipleship for our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Evangelism, hearts won for Jesus Christ.
- Consistent commitment to volunteerism, hard work, dynamic travel schedules, and visiting harsh environments (prisons).
- Willingness to utilize personal God given talents (ministry, teaching, worship, music, business, labor).
- A Commitment to prayer, patience, and persistence.
- Compassion for restoring and serving the lost and misguided.
- Recognition and respect for authority and leadership (God and man’s).
- Teamwork, honesty, integrity, trust, and mutual support.
- A commitment to diligent stewardship and wise utilization of resources.
- Clear, effective, and courteous communications.
- Celebrating God’s blessings and sharing testimonies.